Saturday, June 20, 2009

Koh Tao 17th-22nd June

कातामरण तो कोह ताओ
Catamaran to Koh Tao
_____________________________

YEEHAA
Wednesday 17th we took the catamarn from chumpon to Koh Tao. A beautiful small little island located on the east side of Thialand. After about 2 hours on the catamaran, which was not a very plesant ride, we finally took our first steps on Koh Tao.
I decided to do a diving course here as everyone says it's cheaper to take it here. That same day i was sitting in a room with 4 other people (my group) filling in forms and watching a dvd about diving. We got homework...i'm on my holiday and i got homework! What's that all about?!? :D
When i got back David was asleep on the bed, while he was asleep he got bitten pretty bad by those really annoying mosquitos. And the bites were really bif too, first we thought they were bed bugs, but couldn't find any bugs in the bed. So all goood!
Every day from the 17th-20th i've been doing my diving course. It's been so much fun! Poor David couldn't go though becaouse of lung problems. There has been a lot of studying and a lot of diving. I recomend EVERYONE should do it! Yesterday we had the big exam. 50 questions. I PASSED!! And today we had the final test, 15.5m under water. It was brilliant!
Poor David though. I've been away long hours doing my diving and my studying. David was stuck by the beach, he's been practising on his swedish, reading his football book, jogging on the beach and so on. But now i have my Open Water Diving Certificate so i can spend all my time with my little Metal Cutie!
Tonight we're going out celebrating with the diving group! Can't wait!
Oh, by the way. Today we had some free time in the morning, me and David decided to rent a scooter and go to Aow Louke, a beach about 10 minutes away from where we stay. The road was really steep so i said to David i wanted to get off and walk, and of course i fell staright on my bum and scraped my hands! they were full of white dust and a bit of blood! Not fun. So we went back to the room and cleaned my hand in stead of going to the beach. The road wasn't ready for us to walk down just yet! ;)

Me in the SCUBA gear

____________________

1 comment:

Agatha said...

Hey guys seems like Thialand is going great.Hope David`s lung problem arent 2 bad.Good job on da scuba diving Angela! You guys got a nice colour ha :)