Friday, August 21, 2009

Buffalo ride

21st August

Believe it or not... another day at the beach.
Today we arrived late and only stayed for a few hours though. Because David woke up this morning with half of his tan on his face gone. He looks like a giraffe, with brown and white patches on his face. But still gorgeous :)
So we decided to stay in the shade and read our books. David finished his book "A walk in the woods" by Bill Bryson and he says it's a good read if you like sarcasm, like David.

Angela and her book
_________________
David
Taking all the precautions not to get sunburnt again
__________________

On the way back we were cykling along the road while suddenly this man jumped out on the road, waving franticly at us and pointing at his buffalo which a deaf man was riding. So we thought, what the hell.
David was the first one to get help from another man to get up on the buffalo, which wasn't easy, and then me. Of course riding a buffalo has it's price, 30.000d But well worth the money.
Cycling back home I said to David, "I think that man really grabbed my ass when plluing me up on the buffalo" and David answered back "I know, my privates got the same treatment" That was a good laugh for the rest of the trip home.
At home, as usual we had a dip in the cold pool to wash off the buffalo dirt.
Then we cycled to the old town for dinner in our favourite restaurant called "For You" We had a lovely meal and one beer each to celebrate and cheer for my mums birthday. She's now 33years old .....+10 :)
Right before we were going to pose for a picture to put up on the blog for mum, my sight blacked out. Everything was spinning and i could feel my body getting very weak. I layed down on the stoned floor and could just feel my sweat pouring. Scary business. The nice lady took me in to her bed next door to the kitchen and i layed there for a while before the taxi came. David cycled home with 2 bikes, the poor thing.
I was in bed when David came running in the room, now he was pouring with sweat and nearly feeling faint.
It's got a happy ending though, as i'm now feeling much much better.
Now we're just going to relax and watch a movie and fall asleep.

Angela, Deaf man & Buffalo
_______________

David, Deaf man & Buffalo
_______________
Angela & David

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Washing off buffalo dirt in the pool - ha ha ha

Angela said...

Well...yeah :D
ha ha