Saturday, July 18, 2009

Arrived in Malacca

17th July-Malacca

We arrived at 5pm in Malacca, after getting 3 seperate buses from Taman Negara, over all 10 hour trip. We got picked up by Ahmad and Momo, the guys that we have met in Ireland, through Anna Bezubka (thanks Anna). Ahmad showed us the city, and we got checked into a lovely guesthouse on Melaka Raya Street. Norizah is the lady in charge there, and she made us feel at home. We played some games with their daughters, before catching up again with Ahmad and Momo for a dinner and a refreshment.

We had a nice chat, some nice food, and Ahmad told us all we needed to know about Malaysia. Well, enough to do for 3 weeks at least. We walked around Jonker Walk, which is the night market at the weekends here and took in the atmosphere, before retiring to our room for a well earned rest!


Pika & Angela
(Playing a game, very popular here)
________________

David, Momo & Ahmad
(Dining in style at the culture food court)
______________

Angela & David

2 comments:

Ejlin said...

Hi Angela and David! Just looked at all pictures, didn't have time though to reed everything. We're off to the relatives dinner in Närsgolfen soon, and I had to get some new music to my brand new iPod, it's pink by the way ;) It was so nice talking to you yesterday, and a few hours later Emma called me aswell, now I don't feel so lonely anymore! I miss my sisters everyday! Don't know when I'll get to an computer next time but untill then; have a great time and take care of each other!

LOVE YOU!

Angela said...

Tack Ejlin! Hope you had fun at Narsgolfen. Was there many people there? I have a pink ipod too, they're gorgeous, just like us :D
Miss my sisters and my brother too!!!!
Have a great time you too and take care lillstumpan.
PUSS LOVE YOU