Thursday, November 12, 2009

Pol Roger Champagne night!

9th November

We haven't been up to much lately, well, the latest is that I got smashed last monday from drinking champagne. I will tell you the story, as i can laugh at it now



Tess, Matt & Angela
Chamapagne, Champagne EVERYWHERE!
____________________

I was working monday at Bar Alto, we're usually closed that monday, but this day it was open for a function. They have already bought LOADS of bottles of champagne and wine, so all we do is pour it in to the glasses and serve them! Not many people drank that much so at the end of the night we had 18 bottles left, unopened. But because we cannot bring them home unopened, we had to open them there and then and drink it!
We cleaned up and sat outside with a bottle each to start with. Bubbly bubbly. yummy yummy! It even tastes nicer as one bottle is worth 150dollars!!
So we drink away and have a lot of fun, we even have to ring Daniel and Ryan to come and help us to drink up the champange. The night involved a lot of gay talk, Matt scaring the hell out of us after bringing in the bins, me wrapping Glen up in toilet paper, Ryan getting lost and me getting very very drunk!
 

Darren with...Champagne, what else?
________________


Glen & Matt
________________
 


Matt & Ryan
Guess if Matt was happy when Ryan's underware ripped!
...by the way, don't ask me how they ripped, i was just there to take the photo. ha ha
____________________

The next day i found out that Ryan had fallen asleep in the park beside Bar Alto, he got woken up by the police the next day, and for me...well lets just say that Glen had to help me home, I woke up David that had to get up early the next morning and I wasn't feeling very well for the next 2 days!....and some memory loss!

Angela & David

No comments: