Thursday, November 12, 2009

I miss...

6th November


Ok, yes it is official!...

...I am homesick!
_______________

Dont get me wrong, i love being here in Australian, I love being on this trip and will never regret any of this. But right now all i wish is that i could just spend 5 minutes each with my friends and family back home just to boost me up a little.

I was never this homesick when i lived in Dublin for 5 years. But after being on this trip for nearly 6 months i miss my friends and family so much. Maybe it's because now i have 2 cities to miss. Not just Gotland, but Dublin and all my friends there aswell. Or maybe it's just for the fact that Australia is sooo bloody far away. It was easy when i lived in Dulin to go home just for a weekend or so, but here...it's impossible!!


  Click on the picture to make it bigger
_______________________________
_______________________________
 
I want to dedicate this post for my family and friends that i miss, and even if you're not on the picture, don't worry...i miss you too ;)
 
If noone leaves any comments after me sending this post...i will cry...ALOT!
 
Love you all!
 
Angela & David

6 comments:

Unknown said...

we miss u too!!!

hope to 'bump into' each other in the Europe (like u do with this other girl from latest post)

..and I miss Dub extremely!

Laura said...

Angela & David, you are the best! ;-) What a great collage of family & friends! Hugs and love, Laura

Megan B. said...

I feel so special to have made it onto the collage!! I know you must be missing so many of your friends and family back home so to think of us fellow travelers is really quite the honour! You two are some of the kindest, most easy-going and good-humoured people I have ever met and I think I speak for both Ben & myself when I say meeting you in Thailand was not only one of the highlights of our trip but also the start of a hopefully lifelong friendship :)
Missing you both and your crazy antics daily,
<3 Megan & Ben

Angela Muttoni Vahlby & David Nedolugin said...

Thanks you guys! Love you all!

David Nedolugin said...

I love everyone too.....and metal of course!!!!!

Claire said...

Cool picture Angela!! I particularily like Mark lickin his JD bottle...(i made him do that for the photo:)hehe )hope you're feelin a little less homesick...its frickin freezin here in Dublin!!hehe...Hear ye're off to Sydney soon, best of luck!!!Claire.x