Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Night out...Not

16th Oct-18th Oct


Friday. Tonight was suppose to be our night out in "The Valley", which turned out to be not the case. I brought clothes, vodka in a plastic bottle, and everything else required to go straight out after work and David was suppose to meet me after his shft finished at 11 pm. What happened was that I finished earlier than I thought because it was not busy and David didn't finish until 1 am because he was too busy.... So there went our night of fun. We kicked back at home and did nothing instead.

Next day was work again, and yet another late night. We finished off with a couple glasses of wine and went to sleep at 2 am, to be woken up by our housemates voices again at 5.17 am. They were of course just coming back from their night out. We eventually fell back asleep at around 7 am and slept until 12pm. When we got up to make lunch (a delicious tuna pasta sauce thingy) all we could hear from our housemate was " oh my god, I can't believe they are making noise outside as I'm trying to sleep" the flipping cheak I though! As she stormed out of the room without saying anything, and went back in without saying anything......thats what you get with living with people that only care about themselves.

I got called into work early, and David joined me in work later. Well he was only there to enjoy the free stand up comedy night and of course the added bonus of cheap beer because I work there. Bloody excellent for him anyway..... So thats how the day/night suppose to end. But of course it is not the case. I finished work and Dan, Glen and Ryan from work, wanted to get a few wines, so we arrived at my house and to our cosy basement. David joined us with a few beers and some music and the night turned into day very very quickly. We saw the sunrise and the cold of night turn to hot day. We watched our flatmates leave for work one by one as we waved them on there way, because we did not finish the party until 8 in the morning!


Angela & David

No comments: