Friday, November 13, 2009

Friday 13th----or as we know it our 4 year Anniversary!

Friday 13th November

4 YEAR ANNIVERSARY

Today is when it all began 4 brilliant years ago, I never would have imagined that I will be writing something like this on such a day! It is of course not a mystery why this happened to me in particular as we are the most compatible people on the planet, and want the same things out of life.
If you look at it this way (a north pole cannot exist without a south pole) (a chicken cannot exist without the egg) (and Irish person cannot exist without Guinness) (an Australian cannot exist without Convicts) etc and so the conclusion is (David cannot exist without Angela) and (Angela cannot exist without David).

Even though we are apart on this night as we both work at different times, we are together always as one. I dedicate this post to my fantastically amazing fiancee Angela.
I LOVE YOU so much, and more each day! I am having a fantastic time on this trip, and it would not be the same without you.

David

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah my darling!! you're the best EVER!! this is so much better then a stupid card!! Love you like crazy! -angie baby!

Anonymous said...

Hey guys, reading this is making my eyes tear lol...David that is so beautifull. Congrats 2 u both. May u only grow stronger nd happier each passing day. Take care nd love u guys lots! Mwah, Agatha xxx

Laura said...

David, you brought a tear to my eye...you are an exception to the male species ;-) will be using this post as an example to my guy he he he Laura

aniabezu said...

guys, you will not believe it...i'm sitting in the office, pretending to be very busy handing over my responsibilities but really catching up on your blog and crying my eyes out reading the above! it happened before when i saw a video from your engagement in venice. you are very very lucky and i hope you will be that happy and in love forever :) you deserve it coz you are fantastic :)