Thursday, December 17, 2009

Work No More!

10th - 11th of December



The grafitti i Bar Alto

Last day in work, David had his last night on thursday, and me today.




David's Subway

The manager didn't get mad that David told him on the last day that he was leaving, he told him he could come bak anytime he wanted and he would be guaranteed a job!!

For David it wasn't that sad, but for me it was heartbraking as i have met so many wonderful people in work, and to leave them behind was very very hard even though we're both very excited about Sydney.
It was a busy day in work, but it was great fun. I was working with Sarah today, who is a lovely girl that i wish i could have met earlier.

We all finished up, everything was clean and spotless, so it was time to go out on the veranda to have my last knock offs with the gang! NOOO i don't want to leave!
I got the most beautiful card that everyone had signed and a lovely bottle of Poliziano! ( me and David will have it for christmas). So there was a lot of hugs, talking, and a lot of boozing!

A perfect last night in other words!!




Sedan & Ryan



Jak, Josh and Teapot (Dan)



Sarah


Glen, Angela & Sarah
No, he didn't touch it :)


Well there you go Teapot, there's your spout!


Matt with boyfriend Brad


Glen and Sarah before the poliZe arrived!
Thank god i got to keep my PoliZiano :)



Sarah in the shopping trolley!


Angela & Sarah

So we left Alto at about 4 o'clock. The adventures didn't stop there though. Me Glen and Sarah went through the park, and we sat down and drank and talked some more, untill the police came! yep... the told me to pour out my beer! Which was fair because i probably had enough anyway!

Sarah decided to stay over in our place for the night and on our way home we found a shopping trolley!!.... :)


THANK YOU EVERYONE IN BAR ALTO!! YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!!

Angela & David

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Angela and David,
I hope you are both well and that you had a great birthday yesterday Angela and that you both are giving the world my best regards- stay well and happy- "Uncle" David Longford